Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, upload a document, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, service providers, account numbers, and other account information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities and BA services.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system, Internet service providers utilized, and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
BA collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience – we may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users collectively use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site – we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service – your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To improve services offered and complete agreed-up bill-related activities – we may use the information Users provide about themselves when uploading documents only to provide money-saving services. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey, or other Site feature – to send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails – the email address Users provide as part of their account set-up will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to BA services. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they may receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they may do so by contacting us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We utilize appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information. and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Applicable Laws & Dispute Resolution
This agreement, its interpretation, and its application shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas, and the parties agree that venue shall be in the federal and state district courts of Harris Country, Texas.
Any dispute with BA, or its officers, employees, or agents, shall be resolved through binding arbitration. You agree to waive your right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action. You agree that you or BA may bring claims against the other only on an individual basis, and not as part of a class. Class arbitrations and class actions are not permitted.
In the event of any legal proceeding between any of the parties to enforce or defend the terms in this agreement, the prevailing party or parties shall be paid all costs of such legal proceeding, including but not limited to reasonable and necessary attorney’s fees, court costs, travel, etc., by the other party or parties.
By using BA’s services and website, you expressly agree to the terms set forth, and hereby indemnify BA and undertake to keep BA indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by BA to a third-party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of our legal advisers) incurred or suffered by BA arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of These Policies
Without prejudice to BA’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, BA may take such action as deemed appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website, and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
5500 NW Central Dr #300
Houston, TX 77092
Last Updated 3-08-2017