What is BillAdvisor?
BillAdvisor is a one-stop-shop for people looking to save money on their recurring monthly services. Founded in 2015, BillAdvisor negotiators use their in-depth knowledge of service provider companies to help customers. We eliminate the frustration of paying ridiculous rates every month and the time-consuming process of seeking better deals.
For members, personalized services include:
- Bill analysis & negotiation
- Comparison shopping for better deals
- Recommendations on reducing service rates
- Facilitating evaluations of your insurance policies to licensed agents (so you’re never over- nor underinsured)
- Monitoring of contract and/or promotion end-dates to notify you of more affordable offers
- 24/7 identity theft protection insured up to $1 million
We advocate for all members, no matter the type of recurring service - internet, TV, cell phone, auto insurance, homeowner insurance, and more.
Please also see:
What kind of bills can you help me with?
BillAdvisor works to find you affordable options on many monthly recurring services, like:
- Mobile phones
- Energy & electricity
- Property & casualty insurance (auto, homeowners, etc)
- Other subscription services
There are certain bills that we don’t shop. The following bills are not eligible for BillAdvisor service:
- Health insurance and medical bills
- Credit-based bills and loans
- Accounts that are not in good standing (the better your standing, the more money we can save for you)
- Energy bills in regulated states
How can I get in touch with someone at BillAdvisor?
If you have questions or need assistance, we’d love to hear from you! There are currently two ways you can get in touch with us:
Do I have to stay on the phone when you call my provider?
We strive to make the bill negotiation process simple, so you are not required to stay for the entire call. With your verbal authorization to a BillAdvisor customer advocate, we can successfully shop for you while you get on with your day.
How much control does BillAdvisor have over my accounts?
Unlike other bill negotiation services, we will never impersonate you in order to save you money. Here’s our policy:
- Only you can authorize any changes to your bills and/or accounts.
- We also don’t start working on any bill until we have your authorization.
- All offers are presented to you to decide - we don’t do anything without your consent.
Your BillAdvisor concierge won’t call your providers and pretend to be you. Being upfront about who we are allows us to uncover better opportunities for you.
I don’t use my service for the entire year. Can you still lower my bill?
Absolutely! Instead of paying for a full year of service, we’ll negotiate your bill for however long you use it.
For example, say you’re a BillAdvisor Silver member who uses internet service for just 6 months. If we negotiate $15 off your bill, that equals $90 saved for 6 months. You will only pay $45!
For BillAdvisor Gold members with the same example, your base rate of $12.99 will cover all negotiations, so you save even more money.
After you reduce my bills, why should I keep BillAdvisor service?
We’re not a one-trick pony. We know these industries inside and out. That’s a big advantage.
Get the maximum value from BillAdvisor with alerts about your ending promotions and lower-cost alternatives. These are better than what your providers will offer and can include special deals.
That means you’ll save much more over the lifetime of your membership! We’re always looking out for you and will continue to expand our services for members.
What does BillAdvisor cost?
For BillAdvisor members, your membership is automatically renewed at just $12.99 per month - no matter the total savings or how many services we shop for you.
This is easily the best value for those who want to save the most money over time for current and future services.
For additional information, please call 1-855-821-4571
Do I have to pay for each negotiation?
For non-members using BillAdvisor: you only pay for half of the savings for the length of your service.
For BillAdvisor Gold members: your membership amount is the same value rate of $12.99 per month - no matter how much we save for you!
What is the BillAdvisor Challenge?
We challenge you to try BillAdvisor under the following terms:
- Either we save you a minimum of $150, or we’ll give you $150!
- If you currently have a great deal with your service provider and we can’t save you at least $150, the funds will be credited back to you.
- Please note that 30-day free trial members are not eligible for the BillAdvisor Challenge.
- The BillAdvisor Challenge applies only to customers who joined before August 9, 2017.
Why Does BillAdvisor Say The Savings Are Real?
So many people we speak to believe that getting lower bills is too good to be true. That’s why BillAdvisor wants to prove it to you by ensuring you save money first!
You won’t pay a single dime until we save you at least $150 — no matter how many of your bills we negotiate or shop! Once you save $150, we collect a small share of that initial savings — NEVER more than $99 — then we'll shop all of your bills FOREVER for just $12.99 per month.
How do I cancel service with BillAdvisor?
We’re sorry to see you go! If you no longer want help with your monthly bills, the cancellation process is easy.
Is there a cancellation fee?
There is no fee to cancel.